Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 9: Masterpiece

IMG_5424 copy
It's another yucky winter week. I have had to scrounge to come up with more indoor photo projects. It came to me yesterday...I have a beautiful musical instrument in my closet. This is much easier to shoot than a toddler. It stays still!
Yes I have played the violin since I was about 10 years old. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't even taken it out of the case in about 5 years. What a waste. It is true that it comes back quickly. I took out some music and remembered how to play, although it didn't sound as nice as when I'm in practice.
IMG_5439 copy
IMG_5451 copy
IMG_5427 copy
f/1.4 on this one with the new lens (eek!)
IMG_5440 copy

1 comment:

  1. Love it, T, and I used to love listening to you play --- take it up again.....music is a lovely language. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete