Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great Expectations

_MG_1173 copy

I had the pleasure of doing a maternity shoot for my friend Becky and her husband Rob who are expecting their first baby (boy) on March 8th. I haven't had a shoot in many months and had a new camera, so I was feeling a little out of my element, plus I'm not used to shooting indoors. We got some nice shots of the happy couple and a very cute bump. Here's some others-

_MG_1212 copy

_MG_1160 copy

_MG_1181BW

_MG_1238 copy

_MG_1233 BW

_MG_1188 BW

2 comments:

  1. We are fans of your work Teresa! Thank you so much for all of our great pictures. We love them! Can't wait to do the newborn pictures next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I think you really have something with the photo one of the baby. Very nicely done, Teresa. (John)

    ReplyDelete