Sunday, January 1, 2012

Week 51: Delayed but still cute

IMG_9701 copy

This is delayed for a good reason. This was my sister's Christmas card and I didn't want to post it before she had a chance to send it out. These are my beautiful nieces and nephew. My sister literally gave me about 5 minutes notice to do a 10 minute photo shoot with her kiddos for her card (typical Sara ha ha) I did their hair quickly and took them out to my parents' yard.
This is also the first photo that I tried a head swap with. Natalie (the oldest) had this much cuter smile in another picture, but the other two looked better in this one, so I swapped her head. I was pretty proud for my first try. Here's some others.

IMG_9704BW

IMG_9705 copy

IMG_9695BW

I know I'm behind on the year. I had told myself that my last photo of the year would be what every photographer dreads...a self portrait. I am going to do it one of these days and will post it when I get the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment