Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week 31: Garden Tour Part Deux

IMG_8494 copy
Last week I went on another garden walk, this time it was Buffalo's. The photo above was a white flower against a green background and I tried a different black and white perspective on it. The rest of the shots are very colorful.
I took significantly less photos at the city walk because it was so crowded. I didn't want to be the girl taking up the 12 inch wide path sticking her butt into the crowd trying to get perfect focus. The other reason was that many people had their gardens roped off-not too convenient for a macro buff. Here's what I got.
IMG_8530
Loved the colors on this one
IMG_8230 copy
Stargazers
IMG_8522
Pretty orange paper lantern
IMG_8504
Pink guy (that's what I'm calling it since I don't know the name)
Note to self...must get better at identifying flowers
IMG_8488
Purple guy
IMG_8502
Lace cap hydrangea. I did get the name of this since it was so cool
IMG_8507
Orange balls seemed to be a theme. I love the little garden table behind it too.
IMG_8574 copy
Queen Annes' Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment