Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 23: Garden in Bloom

IMG_7206 copy
My garden is taking off with a vengeance now that we finally got some sunshine. I tried a little different post-processing on this one, but believe it or not the lovely blue color in the background is actually my car. If you look closely you can see the little Toyota symbol. I have a ton of flowers to share this week. What's your favorite?
Pretty Irises
Irises
IMG_7192 copy
Iris close up
IMG_7177 copy
I wish I knew what these were called, but they're pretty and pink
IMG_7209 copy
Pretty pink one close up
IMG_7175 copy
Clematis
IMG_7204 copy
Clematis in macro mode. Love the color on this guy.
IMG_7245 copy
Some bee on flower action for you..ha ha!

By the way I won the photo contest with last week's entry. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is 1. I like the processing and the blue (toyota) background. The flower is columbine, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 1 and the close up of the Iris is so interesting! Great job, these photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink against the blue of the first photo. Great job using your car the background. for

    ReplyDelete